The secret sauce stirring up your supply chain success
Are you struggling to manage your supply chain effectively? You’re not alone.
We know everything doesn’t always go according to plan in Food & Bev.
Unlike other industries, you’ve got to deal with expiration dates, spoilage, and food safety.
That’s why we built Rebus Global Inventory Management with full traceability. Drill down to a specific batch and know exactly where it is in the supply chain. Be the hero that saves the day.
At its core, Rebus gives you real-time visibility into your warehouse data. But it doesn’t stop there. Rebus gives you insights you can actually act on.
And that’s just the beginning.
From Intelligent Labor to Labor Planning, and 3PL Billing to eBOL, Rebus brings your entire supply chain together in one easy-to-understand platform.
Here’s what some of our customers in the Food & Bev industry have to say about Rebus:
“Rebus offers a lot more than the standard LMS on the market; it drives additional warehouse opportunities beyond measurements against engineered standards. You can compare warehouses and networks against each other, gain deep-dive views into inventory, and see in real-time how your network is performing.”
Head of North American Warehousing, Kraft Heinz
“Rebus solved in 2 weeks what internal teams had been trying to solve for over 2 years.”
Industry-Leading Global Food Manufacturer
“If Rebus were no longer available, I would be looking to Longbow Advantage to offer something even better. Rebus has raised the bar to the point where I would not be looking to the standard labor management systems on the market today, but would be looking for something new that I haven’t seen before.”
Head of North American Warehousing, Global Food Manufacturing Company
“Before starting to study Rebus, each group of managers had their own set of analyses. We had two full-time employees dedicated to creating an metrics report that we met weekly to review… but looking at last week’s performance wasn’t helping the team with “today”. . Extracting the data and assembling the reports was a tedious and time-consuming process that took days. And more importantly, the extracted metrics were already out of date by the time they were compiled.”
Regional Director of Inventory Control, Del Monte
Rebus is the ultimate Extended Warehouse & Labor Management Platform.
Real-time visibility comes standard.
You build the rest based on what you need.
Here are just a few of the highlights of what Rebus can do for you.
Get real-time visibility into your data
You own your data, don’t let it own you. Get what you need to make decisions in the moment.
Know who’s doing what and when
No more spreadsheets. Use Intelligent Labor to track performance in your warehouse and across your entire company.
Connect to any WMS
We don’t discriminate. Rebus is platform agnostic, so it works with every WMS. Even home grown solutions.
One-click Inventory Management
No more sending emails and playing phone tag all day. Recalls, expirations, and shipping updates can all be updated effortlessly. Manage your inventory from everywhere.
Plan for the future
Your Magic 8 Ball. Labor Planning lets you create intelligent forecasts so you can staff each shift for maximum productivity.
Simplify your billing
So.many.apps. 3PL Billing keeps your third party billing in the same place as your data. No more hopping between apps.
Always up to date
Updating software is a pain. Rebus is based in the cloud, so you automatically get every update we make. You’re welcome.
You’re not alone
No pitch and ditch. The Rebus Support Team is only a chat away. Plus, we offer tutorials for you do-it-yourselfers. You know who you are.
Longbow Advantage and Plantensive Join Forces
Continued growth and strategic alliance to solidify comprehensive end-to-end services to Blue Yonder customers. WASHINGTON, D.C., Nov 2, 2023 – Plantensive, MorganFranklin Consulting’s supply chain and retail planning practice, is excited…Read more
New Key Corporate Leadership Appointments
These appointments signify a pivotal moment in the company’s journey, underscoring its commitment to customer-focused growth and innovation. ANN ARBOR, MICHIGAN, October 20, 2023 / EINPresswire.com / — Longbow Advantage, the…Read more
Rebus Partners with Tecsys, Inc.
Tecsys’ award-winning WMS combined with Longbow’s extended warehouse & labor management platform, Rebus, offers a winning digital strategy for customers. MONTREAL, QUEBEC, CANADA, September 14, 2023/EINPresswire.com/ — Longbow Advantage, the industry-leading…Read more
The ingredients that make Rebus a success
Global Inventory Management
It all starts with real-time visibility. This is the backbone of the Rebus Platform. You can’t afford to wait until tomorrow’s productivity reports. In today’s supply chain, even end of shift is too late. The future of data visibility is real-time access from anywhere in the world.
- Access to all your data now. Seriously, right now.
- Connect disparate systems. Sit back, let Rebus do the translating for you.
- Platform agnostic. It doesn’t matter where your data lives, Rebus can get it.
- Actionable data. Easy-to-read widgets display your data in a way that makes sense.
Go from “what happened?” to what’s happening.
Rebus Intelligent Labor builds upon the real-time visibility and reporting that comes with Warehouse Visibility. In fact, it’s the only advanced labor management system that doesn’t rely on engineered standards and costly projects.
- Avoid costly, inefficient implementations and upgrades
- Own a solution that you will actually use now and that will get even smarter over time
- Close productivity gaps with performance and utilization insights
- Improve productivity with a robust solution with powerful features
On budget and on time.
Rebus Labor Planning gives you the ability to predict your future labor needs, as well as real-time insight into progress against your planned labor. Use agnostic labor planning to read historical data from Rebus Intelligent Labor or any other LMS so you can forecast your staffing goals effectively.
- Gives you a single labor planning solution that works across a global network
- Connect to Rebus or any LMS effortlessly
- Predict labor requirements accurately based on historical data that’s easy to access
- Data reporting on easy-to-read, customizable widgets
- Optimize costs and productivity with custom, real-time performance metrics and dashboards
Global Inventory Management
Protect yourself from massive financial risk by improving your inventory fulfillment and traceability. Update inventory statuses and create status changes across your entire distribution network with a click—from anywhere in the world. Rebus aggregates data across sites, WMS systems, nomenclatures, and products lines to provide a complete snapshot of your inventory, all in real-time.
- Get a holistic view of inventory across your entire network.
- Visibility updates every few hours? Try minutes.
- Never open another spreadsheet again. (Well, at least not for this).
- Safeguard your brand with improved fulfillment.
- Make updates across your entire network with the click of a button.
Simplify your billing with Rebus.
Rebus 3PL Billing can easily be customized to any customer logic for payment terms, billing cycles, disparate WMS nomenclature, metrics of measurement, and more. Get complete control and flexibility over invoicing and reduce your invoicing time from weeks to hours.
- Configure each client individually
- Group Functional Areas to different cycles. e.g. Monthly Cycle for Storage, Weekly for Receiving
- Map billing events to charges flexibly
- Build reports directly in Rebus
- Automate the invoice approval process
Where’s that bill of lading again? Oh, that’s right, it’s safely stored in the cloud. If you’ve ever had to search through a pile of crumbled, torn, smudged paper BOLs, then you we feel your pain. We’ve been there. And if you’ve ever realized that one has been lost…
That’s why we made Rebus eBOL. And we designed it to integrate seamlessly with Smart BOL.
- Integrates Rebus with SmartBOL for seamless access
- IT team doesn’t need to setup BOLs in the WMS
- Allows the warehouse to move from paper-based BOLs to a completely digitized process with little to no human intervention
- Users can historically retrieve and view all BOLs