We’re just a
Whether you’re just starting to evaluate a new extended warehouse platform, have a project in play, or just want to discuss what’s possible, we can help.
Reach out to us to find out what’s possible.
Speak with our Sales team
- Learn how your team can ramp up productivity with better collaboration.
- Watch Rebus in action with your a live demo.
- Dedicated support to work with you on your setup and help you get the best from your warehouse data.
Fill out this quick form and we’ll get back to you shortly
or more overtime eliminated in the warehouse with real-time visibility
savings with Intelligent Labor across multiple sites
more cost-effective than the other labor technologies
savings in labor costs during WMS go-lives
You’ve got questions. We’ve got answers.
- What WMS system do you work with?
We’ve never met a WMS we didn’t get along with. We’ve connected to homegrown WMSs, AS400 Green Screen, Blue Yonder, Korber Manhattan, SAP EWM, Tecsys, etc.
- What’s the cost? Per seat or site level?
Rebus is as unique as your warehouse. That’s why we customize the Subscription cost according to the number of sites you have and how many warehouse associates are doing measured activity.
- How much time do we need for a demo?
75 minutes. Like a feature length film without all the fluff.
- Can you tell me what the setup and implementation effort looks like?
We’ll need a minimal amount of time from your IT team. Most of the time required during the implementation phase will be with operations and functional experts. The overall setup and implementation effort can vary depending on how many supply chain systems we connect to.
- How do you get the data from our supply chain systems?
We recommend connecting directly to your supply chain system’s production database. This provides actionable data in real-time. And real-time data is why you’re here, right?
- How many weeks does an implementation take?
6-8 weeks for the first site. Less ongoing per site. We value your time and ours. 😉
- Do you have to use engineered standards?
Nope. Rebus monitors task performance and recommends adjustments based on actual performance. But we do have the capability to ingest engineered standards if you’ve got ’em and want to keep ’em.
- How often do you update your product?
Monthly. We’re constantly adding new benefits, features, and ways to make Rebus work better for you.
- Where does your SaaS application sit? What cloud?
Google Cloud Platform (GCP). ‘Nuff said.
- What’s the typical ROI?
We don’t like to brag, but by posting associates rates customers will see a minimum of 5% ROI. The average is 10%. You’re welcome.
- How much of my team’s time is needed during implementation?
IT Resources time is minimal. When implementing Labor Management, your operational experts will help the Rebus team setup activities. We’re like Kevin from The Office: “Why waste time say lot word when few word do trick?”
- Can we have a Security/Architecture review?
Absolutely. We take security seriously. The Rebus team has a security team that will brief and answer your questions regarding architecture and security of our platform. Did we mention Rebus has been SOC 2 compliant for 6 years in a row?
- What does support look like?
We want you to get the most from Rebus. We include Basic support in the cost of your Rebus Subscription. You can get ahold of our team Monday – Friday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST. If you need more comprehensive support or managed services, you can purchase those.