Unlock your warehouselaborvisibilityWMSproductivity3PL Billingperformancescalabilityinventory controlplanningdatapotential
10X faster with Rebus
Rebus is the ultimate Extended Warehouse & Labor Management Platform for supply chains that empowers your team to unlock their potential and maximize results.
Trusted by these companies
What will you unlock with Rebus?
Discover all the ways Rebus can help unlock your warehouse and your labor.
Rebus is the ultimate Extended Warehouse & Labor Management Platform. It pulls the data from your WMS and other disparate systems and harmonizes everything onto easy-to-use widgets so you know what’s happening in your warehouse in real-time.
Warehouse Visibility comes standard on the Rebus Platform. Explore all the modules below to learn how it can turn your raw data into your superpower.
Global Inventory Management
It all starts with real-time visibility. This is the backbone of the Rebus Platform. You can’t afford to wait until tomorrow’s productivity reports. In today’s supply chain, even end of shift is too late. The future of data visibility is real-time access from anywhere in the world.
- Access to all your data now. Seriously, right now.
- Connect disparate systems. Sit back, let Rebus do the translating for you.
- Platform agnostic. It doesn’t matter where your data lives, Rebus can get it.
- Actionable data. Easy-to-read widgets display your data in a way that makes sense.
Go from “what happened?” to what’s happening.
Rebus Intelligent Labor builds upon the real-time visibility and reporting that comes with Warehouse Visibility. In fact, it’s the only advanced labor management system that doesn’t rely on engineered standards and costly projects.
- Avoid costly, inefficient implementations and upgrades
- Own a solution that you will actually use now and that will get even smarter over time
- Close productivity gaps with performance and utilization insights
- Improve productivity with a robust solution with powerful features
On budget and on time.
Rebus Labor Planning gives you the ability to predict your future labor needs, as well as real-time insight into progress against your planned labor. Use agnostic labor planning to read historical data from Rebus Intelligent Labor or any other LMS so you can forecast your staffing goals effectively.
- Gives you a single labor planning solution that works across a global network
- Connect to Rebus or any LMS effortlessly
- Predict labor requirements accurately based on historical data that’s easy to access
- Data reporting on easy-to-read, customizable widgets
- Optimize costs and productivity with custom, real-time performance metrics and dashboards
Global Inventory Management
Protect yourself from massive financial risk by improving your inventory fulfillment and traceability. Update inventory statuses and create status changes across your entire distribution network with a click—from anywhere in the world. Rebus aggregates data across sites, WMS systems, nomenclatures, and products lines to provide a complete snapshot of your inventory, all in real-time.
- Get a holistic view of inventory across your entire network.
- Visibility updates every few hours? Try minutes.
- Never open another spreadsheet again. (Well, at least not for this).
- Safeguard your brand with improved fulfillment.
- Make updates across your entire network with the click of a button.
Simplify your billing with Rebus.
Rebus 3PL Billing can easily be customized to any customer logic for payment terms, billing cycles, disparate WMS nomenclature, metrics of measurement, and more. Get complete control and flexibility over invoicing and reduce your invoicing time from weeks to hours.
- Configure each client individually
- Group Functional Areas to different cycles. e.g. Monthly Cycle for Storage, Weekly for Receiving
- Map billing events to charges flexibly
- Build reports directly in Rebus
- Automate the invoice approval process
Where’s that bill of lading again? Oh, that’s right, it’s safely stored in the cloud. If you’ve ever had to search through a pile of crumbled, torn, smudged paper BOLs, then you we feel your pain. We’ve been there. And if you’ve ever realized that one has been lost…
That’s why we made Rebus eBOL. And we designed it to integrate seamlessly with Smart BOL.
- Integrates Rebus with SmartBOL for seamless access
- IT team doesn’t need to setup BOLs in the WMS
- Allows the warehouse to move from paper-based BOLs to a completely digitized process with little to no human intervention
- Users can historically retrieve and view all BOLs
How will Rebus maximize your warehouse and labor?
Get real-time visibility into your data
You own your data, don’t let it own you. Get what you need to make decisions in the moment.
Know who’s doing what and when
No more spreadsheets. Use Intelligent Labor to track performance in your warehouse and across your entire company.
Connect to any WMS
We don’t discriminate. Rebus is platform agnostic, so it works with every WMS. Even home grown solutions.
One-click Inventory Management
No more sending emails and playing phone tag all day. Recalls, expirations, and shipping updates can all be updated effortlessly. Manage your inventory from everywhere.
Plan for the future
Your Magic 8 Ball. Labor Planning lets you create intelligent forecasts so you can staff each shift for maximum productivity.
Simplify your billing
So.many.apps. 3PL Billing keeps your third party billing in the same place as your data. No more hopping between apps.
Always up to date
Updating software is a pain. Rebus is based in the cloud, so you automatically get every update we make. You’re welcome.
You’re not alone
No pitch and ditch. The Rebus Support Team is only a chat away. Plus, we offer tutorials for you do-it-yourselfers. You know who you are.
“Having Rebus during a WMS go-live is like night and day compared to before we used Rebus. Using Rebus made it very easy to determine warehouse productivity by the hour, shift, in real-time, and immediately identify any productivity dips when we started using the new WMS version. I will never go live with WMS without Rebus again.”
Senior Director of Supply Chain for Global Consumer Packaging Manufacturer
“Rebus solved in 2 weeks what internal teams had been trying to solve for over 2 years.”
Industry-Leading Global Food Manufacturer
“After a little over six months on Rebus Intelligent Labor, our annualized savings was approximately 9% off labor spending.”
Director of Operations & Continuous Improvement, Accuristix
“We have full visibility to make proactive business decisions based on insights we wouldn’t have had without Rebus Warehouse Visibility. It’s unbelievable.”
Director of Client Solutions
“Rebus offers a lot more than the standard LMS on the market; it drives additional warehouse opportunities beyond measurements against engineered standards. You can compare warehouses and networks against each other, gain deep-dive views into inventory, and see in real-time how your network is performing.”
Head of North American Warehousing, Kraft Heinz
“Their creativity in devising solutions to complex problems really impressed me. [They] understand our business. That makes such a difference, and you won’t find that with just any supplier.”
Director of Supply Chain Solutions, Accuristix
“We have been able to build widgets and share them with our clients to provide them with full visibility, giving them the ability to make proactive business decisions based on insights they might not have necessarily had without the support of Rebus. It’s unbelievable that a year’s worth of data can be pulled and compiled in a matter of seconds.”
Director of Client Solutions, Accuristix
“It’s flexible, accurate, and easy to use; You set your widget up, put your criteria in, choose the date range you want, then boom, you got it.”
Regional Director, Subaru of America
Resiliency in the Supply Chain: Does it Really Mean What You Think it Means?
Free Webinar • September 26 at 12:00 pm ET
During this free webinar, Ryan Uhlenkamp (SVP Alliances & Strategic Accounts at Longbow Advantage and former VP of Supply Chain Transformation for Blue Yonder) and Josh Owen (CEO and Co-Founder of Cycle Labs) will discuss what it really looks like to build a resilient supply chain and the importance of building a firm foundation for your business before jumping on the latest industry buzzword bandwagon.Register Now